Monday, October 24, 2011

The Teddy Chain Letter (Good Bye Teddy!)

Im gonna break this Chain mail! hahaha !!
Teddy:Hi, I am Teddy.
Me: Here we go again...
Teddy: Once you read this you cannot get out.
Me: Get out of what?
Teddy: Finish reading this until it is done!
Me: Until What's done??
Teddy: As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old
Me: You don't have to introduce yourself twice
Teddy: I have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead
 Me: You Don't Say?

Teddy:If you don't send this to at least 12 people I will come to your house at midnight and I'll hide under your bed
 Me: I guess I'll be sleeping with my axe tonight..
Teddy: When you're asleep, I'll kill you
Me: How can you kill me if you don't even exist?
Teddy:Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty Buckles Got this e-mail. She doesn't believe in chain letters
Me: Here we go again with the fake people who died because of a crappy letter
Teddy: Well, Foolish Patty
Me: No! Smart Patty cause she didn't believe in chain letters
 Teddy: She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Ha ha Patty, Ha ha!
 Me: Getting killed by a TV that started flickering on and off.. Seems legit..
Teddy: You don't want to be like Patty, do you?
Me: No, I want to be veterinarian
Teddy: Case 2: George M. Simon Hates chain mail, but he didn't want to die that night. He sent it to 4 people. Not good enough George. Now, George is in a coma, we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Ha ha George, Ha ha!
Me: Coma?! Seriously?? George is just on medications..
Teddy: Now, do you want to be like George?
 Me: STFU

Teddy: Case 3: Valarie Tyler She got this letter. Another chain letter she thought. Only had 7 people to send to. Well, That night when she was having a shower she saw bloody Mary in the mirror. It was the BIGGEST fright of her life. Valarie is scarred for life.
 Me: Really? Bloody Mary isn't a person, It is a drink in England (I think)
Teddy: Case 4: Derek Minse This is the final case I'll tell you about. Well, Derek was a smart person. He sent it to 12 people. Later that day, he found a $100.00 bill on the ground.
 Me: It's just a coincidence..Things happen!!
Teddy: He was premoted to head officer at his job and his girlfriend said yes to his purposal. Now, Katie and him are living happily ever after.The have 2 beautiful children
 Me: *promoted and *proposal  You're stupid Teddy..
 Teddy:Send this to at least 12 people or you'll face the consequences. 0 people- You will die tonight 1-6 people- you will be injured 7-11 people- you will get the biggest fright of your life 12 and over- you are safe and will have good fortune! Do What Teddy Says!!!! Hurry, you must send to 12 people before midnight
 Me: Teddy Teddy Teddy.. Just GTFO!

 Teddy: Okay..:(
 Me: *evil laugh* 

12 comments:

  1. dont listen to those muthafiretrucking chainletter
    theyre fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody mary is a drink worldwide lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I saw this at 11:00 and I went to sleep teddy teddy teddy suck my #$%&

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is thus real what's rescues last name??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teddies last name and how did he die??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy STFU you're scaring little kids and who dies from a T.V flickering

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I just say...who the fuck names their kid Teddy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahahah crack up...MY GOSH! how can people believe in these stupid chain letters :) poor gullible people :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh Great smash. That stupid chain is still being reposted, in one of those lame forum topics where the starter actually requests people repost that junk in the thread. Like that isn't already being done too much without people smashing it. Here's another smash for you. http://chainsmashers.mixxt.com/networks/forum/thread.206592

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol this i stupid just likr people tried to scare and with bloo marr lol im 12 n i dnt believe it so stop with the foolish stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. If teddy really have this kind of power:Kill people with one letter.So why we needs guns and why he need to send to strangers?Also why teddy is dead and why he doesn't just R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete